Working with ECDIS has never been so easy!
An Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS) displays the information from Electronic Navigational Charts (ENC) and integrates multiple sensor information into a common display for maximum level of awareness.
The first „user-defined“ ECDIS application, designed under continuous feedback from navigators. This makes the ECDIS NX intuitive to operate and it effectively supports the daily tasks and use cases of navigators.
Intuitive to operate thanks to a modern, clear structured UI.
- Multi-touch and intuitve interaction patterns like point-to-chart, drag and drop or retractable panels
- Quick access bar and wizard guided workflows for standard use cases
- Embedded online user manual and free online type-specific ECDIS training
Safe and efficient
Functions known from INS significantly contribute to safe navigation.
- Optional integrated features, e.g. radar video overlay
- Consistent use of qualified data and consistent alert handling
- Navigators receive a validated picture of the prevalent situation for right decision making
Secure & futureproof
Ready for future: modular features and compliance with standards.
- Future-proof hardware and operating system
- Ongoing software compliance (e.g. new ECDIS test standards, such as S-100)
- Growing scope of modular features, easy to update
- Global service network in case you need help
Charts and standards
- Chart formats / availability: S-57/S-63 ENCs, ARCS (option), BSB (option), DNC (option), military chart formats (option)
- Support of S-100 chart formates aleady planned for ECDIS NX
- Type approved acc. to IEC 61174 Ed. 4.0 and IHO Presentation Library S-52 Annex A Edition 4.0 incl. DNV GL certificates
- Type approved as Track Control System acc. to IEC 62065 Ed. 2 with Anschütz NP5400 / NP5500 autopilots
- Compliant for paperless navigation in dual configuration
Better situational awareness, less workload, ongoing compliance.
- Retractable panels maximize view of the chart
- Quick access bar for essential functions
- Smart tools for voyage management, such as Wizard based route planning
- ETA calculation and speed of advance (SOA) for individual waypoints
- Graphical editing of routes, supported through intuitive interaction patterns
- Editable look ahead zones for anti-collision, route monitoring and anti-grounding
- Filtering tools to reduce unnecessary alarms
- Support of Admiralty Information Overlay (AIO)
Make your ECDIS NX
specific to your requirements!
Standard type approved ECDIS with advanced functions und built on commercial-off-the-shelf equipment, which is fully type-approved. The software application comes as a part of Synapsis E05.xx installer.
ECDIS NX optional plus features
With our licence modell, the ECDIS NX system can easily be expand with special features, which are highly recommented for Coast Guard, small marine vessels or a task force suppliers. The system can be tailored extrem flexible to the individual customer - without any export restrictions!
- EOB device
- Blind pilotage
- Target intercept
- Search & rescue
- Moving haven
- Common navigational reference point
- Datum & furthest on circle
Naval ECDIS NX
The Naval ECDIS NX enhances mission effectiveness by supporting safe, efficient navigation as well as enhanced tactical awareness. The 4W Grid and CGRS MGRS are export restricted features. The application runs on a seperate installer and can be installed by any technician from Anschütz service network. Learn more about our WECDIS:
And learn more:
Route optimization services
Speed of advance to waypoint
Search and rescue
Get ECDIS training
Anschütz offers their customers certified ECDIS Online-Training courses together with the E-learning specialist Safebridge. Navigators can take the training at any time via any Internet connection and obtain the necessary certificate before they go on board. For more information about ECDIS Training online, please contact our sales department.
Current Version of Anschütz ECDIS
Ship owners are required by IMO rules to have installed an ECDIS version compliant to the most recent rules and regulations. Anschütz always keeps its ECDIS software up-to-date with the most recent IMO and class requirements. This website is to keep customers informed about the latest version of the Anschütz ECDIS software.
For the following Synapsis ECDIS processors the software version is: E02.05
- 950-040.NG001 (ECDIS 24)
- 950-019.NGxxx (Synapsis Box-PC)
- 950-014.NGxxx (NSC Box-PC)
- 950-011.NGxxx (A3300)
For the following Synapsis ECDIS processors the software version is:E03.22
- 770-010.NGxxx (SMC)
Current version of the ECDIS NX software
- for 770-010.NGxxx (SMC) is E05.6.x
- for 770-011.NGxxx (Panel PC) is E05.6.x