Collision avoidance with high performance!
Radar is a device for detecting the presence, direction, distance, and speed of an object by sending out pulses of radio waves which are reflected off the object back to the source.
The Anschütz Radar NX application is designed in accordance with human centered design and requiring little or no training. Optimized grouping of data and current settings allow a superior overview and instant determination of the situation and interpretation of the radar picture.
clear and precise picture of the prevalent traffic situation.
- Advanced target tracking and raw data processing deliver full situation awareness (no losses)
- Patented technologies optimize target detection and presentation
- Clear-structured UI with chart underlay capability simplifies interpretation
- Helpful tools support daily navigational routines
Safe & efficient navigation
Advanced functions known from INS for safe navigation.
- High performance system-wide target management
- Consistent use of qualified data and consistent alert handling
- Navigators receive a validated picture of the prevalent situation for right decision making
- Less distraction and workload
Secure & futureproof
Ready for future: modular features and compliance with standards.
- Future-proof hardware and operating system
- Ongoing software compliance (e.g. new ECDIS test standards, such as S-100)
- Growing scope of modular features, easy to update
- Global service network in case you need help
- Superior overview through optimized grouping of data and current settings
- Advanced tracker for optimized performance in tracking and anti-clutter
- Lossless digital video distribution enhances flexibility and performance (NautoScan NX radars)
- Support of user profiles; each user is able to store the favorite settings
- Individual PPI organization and filtering on each console due to RAW video transmission from the transceiver to the workstation
- Optional features, such as helicopter guidance, formation manager, camera integration, and other
- Fully type approved according to IEC62388
Scalable system design
The Radar NX application can be applied for a single radar workstation, but also combined with other applications at a multifunctional workstation to offer any function at any place. The system can consist of up to 5 active radar transceivers, 8 fully redundant Multifunctional Workstation and additional Multifunctional Displays and Radar Planning Stations. The workstations can be equipped with high performance small marine computers and displays in various sizes.